New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Stop The Violence!!!

First off
Shout out to my brovas at Team Major
TJ, Moe, and Jordan, Adam
My niggas since the swingset
It's currently July 14, 2008 12:20 a.m.
Approx. 2 hours and 46 minutes since the party at Ibiza
I had, i guess, a substantial amount of fun
Aside from the bitch ass security guards
Tons of stankin' ass people trying to cut in front of me
And my damp/trodden-on Appetite's
It was one kick ass party!
I'm truly proud to see my brovas growing up


Okay, it was a Team Major party. Shit you can assume: 1. Long ass line. 2. Fakin' ass females. 3. My man getting me in free (shout-out to Bankhead) 4. And the usual suspects (Yayo + Cloud 9, Tay, Nate, etc from Uptown, J Kidd and 1-8 Zone) actin' a damn fool! Love all y'all! Well yeah. Like I said, aside from the rain, security, and lack of female-to-male interaction...oh and the 7 min. Boosie performance; party was wayyyy on point! Team Swagg, Top Notch, all the hood stars did their thing respectively. And Big John was ji on point, so the musical selection wasn't anything to complain about. So ummm...I guess this is where I express my grievance. Ahhh yes. The fight.

As myself, and a couple other people made our way towards the Wendy's, i had my mind on a...idk i was just hungry as shit lol. So, after ordering my #2 with a medium coke, we proceeded to our seats. One of our friends was kind of in a rush to beat everyone coming from the club, but it seemed like only seconds later when I could only make out silhouettes of people racing past the window. Like, four, five females. No offense but sometimes girls are so weird I didn't think too much of it. Nobody did, until "whispers" (you know how that goes) of a fight could be heard from out table. So we're looking at each other like, oh surprise, another fight right? Until...the dudes involved came into the Wendy's. Let me stop right here. Because as we speak, the details and everything are unraveling...so I'm gonna do everyone a favor and shut up about everything.

Well, i could go on and say stop the violence, ban together, listen to "We Are The World", etc. But sadly, that shit won't help. I mean, the people that know me, know that I don't care about little disagreements or beefs. And it might be cliche', but if all 'hoods, crews, gangs could keep the peace, I wouldn't want anything more. I understand that some of y'all are too deep in it. And that this way may be the only way. And if I could I would sit down with everybody and just talk. Like forreal. Talking about like, the Rwanda genocide, women and children that don't have rights in the Middle-East, it wouldn't matter. Most of y'all could give a fuck about it. And honestly, sometimes so could I. But when you look at shit like that. You realize that things could be way worse. I'm done for now pimp. Stop the violence. Please.


Photobucket

No comments: