New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Lifee 101...Chapter..New Book: Love & Basketball by: Liz J








Usher: Lifetime








"Some only call it a life for a season and stay around to give you a reason and to put in your every thing to think its forever…but you’ve given me someone that I can believe it I know there will be times we can’t come to an agreement but I know that we’ll figure out the ups and downs. Tell me are you willing to take a chance? Baby if so… Here we go, let me put you in my hand, come on I wanna be your man Lets do it right, so that you’ll be with me a lifetime..."



Your like, perfection.


Irony is sceptical..., its more like, the destiny neither of us give truth to but, admit, its presence appear strong and powerful




...Elijah.....I want to let you know that, everything that happens between the two of us is as REAL as REALity gets. I feel like, there is something that's, holding you back...something that doesn't want you to give into me..
I'm so different from you, but...we are exactly the same. I want you to..let go, just give into the Lifee I have to offer you......







My intentions are to do nothing but Love you. To offer you a New Lifee that you can access the secrets of the world through. I want to open your hands and sit the universe in them, our universe, my world, and let you rotate it until you feel comfortable with its rhythm, because it matches the rhythm of what gives you Lifee, of what allows you to breath, and live, and ...Love...me....




If a Lifetime is all the time I have to spend with you, I feel like Lifee is robbing me...but to me Time is irrelevant and as long as we are together Time is limitless and Lifee is continuous...









Your motivation is my fuel, so without you I wont be able to keep going...and I can't quit anytime soon, I have to offer you the world first...and since the world is constantly creating and constantly producing and constantly progressing and constantly giving, ...





...we have no choice but to keep going, for
as long as "ever" will give us..



I love you because your so vulnerable but your still a man, so your pride gets the best of you...TRUST me, I don't want to take advantage of anything except for what you have to offer me....Insight, Love, New Lifee....You offer me HOPE Elijah, you offer me comfort....I BELIEVE in a future with you....I believe in YOU..


I am you....




I love to see you cry....it makes you beautiful...your beautiful to me...your a mirror image of my soul, and listening to you understanding you is like past due meditation for me...You complete me in every sense of the word...I've saved you from your environment and... in return I ask that you never give up.,. Your a triangle..Your a leader......well, lead our New Lifee in the right direction....Baby you have no where to go but up, to reach the peak of your existence, and I feel so...lucky...to be a side of your triangle....Like, you help to complete my circle, and you help me to continue to rotate and evolve.



Walking out of my Lifee would be like, walking away from yourself, and I think you have more to offer then you've been giving. Not just to me, and the world, but to yourself... Your Elijah.....Your the other E end of my New Lifee, not to say that my Lifee is ending, because you've proved that New Lifee is constantly creating, constantly evolving, constantly producing.....Your the reason why my Lifee will continue...



Thank you for Trusting me Elijah, I promise you, I have already grasped the world in my palms and i'm ready to release it into yours. I am here for you...I am HERE for you....Destiny?....Destiny exists because you give it meaning.



I love you Elijah. Your the E that ends and begins my New Lifee....Your my purpose, and I appreciate you. I believe in you. Your going to make me very proud....more proud then I already am...Your the perfect addition to my Lifee ... my future...

your my shooting STAR


"reach for the stars, so if you fall you land on the clouds"---Kanye West




I now pronounce you.....







---Elizabeth J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i FuX wit this one so much!

this guy (elijah) is one lucky dude! ;)
[awwh;wish sumone wud take the time to THINK about me && write with me in mind!] lol u kno?..

[you said]"we are the same"

&& whhat unites us, is greater than what seperates US. =)