New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fuck The Police!

Ok, before I start my rant on our beloved figures of authority
let me say that I totally realize that there are the very good few of you
that actually attempt to do well on the job
the others, well...
FUCK YOU



So, the story starts on the evening of July 4, 2008, at about 9:45 p.m. As the itis (lol) began to set-in from my Jack Daniel's Steak Strip & Shrimp ($14.95 pretty good) from Friday's twenty minutes ago, myself along with a few other friends, made our way to the Foggy Bottom station. Being only a couple hundred feet away from the station, I could already make out a sea of what seemed to be thousands of fuckin' people! Since this wasn't the first time everyone decided to be a "regular person" for a holiday, i knew this could either end up: very bad, or...very bad. At times, even locals can tend to behave like fuckin' tourists on days like this. So, after about 5 good minutes of manuvering thru the crowd and witnessing a series of obese people almost bustin' their asses, i finally found myself at the farecard machines. Smartrip in hand, I was ready to board that good ol' Blue Line (Mixtape at a URL near you this Fall), and get to B's house in a timely manner. Surprisingly, wow, it wasn't that easy.



As soon as the rent-a-cop-ass security guard mugged on B (at my disapproval of course), i realized that any authority figure to approach us wrong would be susceptable to my aggression. *Side Note: if you don't know me, i can turn really pissy off of people doing the dumbest shit*. Which was about to happen. Me being the anti-social nigga i was at the moment, I had my headphones on, watching B twirl that fuckin' umbrella for the umpteenth time (lol i love you son!). I SAW THE TRAIN COMING! I SAW IT! I don't care if it wasn't ours, but this fuckin' slut-ass-bitch-ass-fake-ass-fugly-ass idk what the fuck he was, let's call him a security guard. Well, he goes out of his way to first: 1. Yell in my ear about stepping back (i guess he didn't like how i took my time because) 2. This bitch prodded me!, didn't even touch, poke, graze, rub; no, prodded me like a fucking cow or something, and then caught an attitude. It was bad enough he confronted me the way he did, but touching me period is a fucking no-no.




He got an attitude once again when I told him not to touch me. "What?". "Don't touch me you heard what I said." I got a lot of complaints so stay tuned. But yeah, ummm, he threatened to get me put out? Some other shit, etc etc. In actuality, I know nothing could be done to me, even by the real police. So, being me, I maintained my cool. I mean, I say all this shit to say (with my aforementioned umm i guess disclaimer in mind), FUCK THE POLICE. I do have a couple people in my family on the force, but they do their fuckin' jobs. They don't dick people every chance they get. I am fully aware that the purpose of cops are to have more authority than the average person, and this is SUPPOSED to HELP people. But it's evident that, a 30-year-old security guards or a cop who was a victim of childhood abuse of some sort feels it's necessary to overexert their power and take out their frustrations on people like me. No matter how many Constitutional Law classes I've taken, or how many times I'll be "in the right" in the near future. Those bitchass ho-ass dirty PIGS ALWAYS WIN. Once again, I respect and even look up to those who do the right things with their power, but for those who don't, once again. FUCK YOU. I def have a lot more to say, but ummm, I'm sure ur tired of reading. Sooooo until next time. =)





Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Like a cow?!?! hahahah

oh man! do i got a blog for you!!

Ziggidy Xav said...

lol this is funny, who wrote this?