New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, July 14, 2008

I AM.

a product of my environment.new pair of eyes to the blind.new set of ears to the deaf.a helping hand to the amputated.a voice box for the muted.a cuss word for the censored.the truth to every lie.the cataract in Satan's eye.a life that you never thought you could live.the world's most unusual.

I AM.
joshua[slick]
or slick for short


My name is Joshua Wood, slick to some (hence the joshua[slick]). I'm up on deck with New Lifee 101 introducing to you.....a New Lifee. What is a New Lifee? What are you going to seek? What are your motives to seek what ever it is? Will you love or hate? Will you be rich or poor? Will you be happy or sad? Honestly, the world is in need of a New Lifee and we live in this world. With all seriousness 99.9% of us need a New Lifee, a shift in focus. With that said, the answers to the previous questions shouldn't be hard to find. Challenging every lobe that rest is your pulsating brain is what I love to do. Don't feel threatened feel enlightened, because I bring facts, not personal fiction. Don't be scared to throw apples at Isaac Newton, feel free to smile. I'm no police, I just like to live freely along with the rest of my friends. I enjoy blogging my own thoughts:www.juhstys.blogspot.com, that's where a little more of me will be found. I'm happy to team up with Liz in this movement, I'm trying to set this world on fire (metaphorically). About me, I love GOD with all of my heart, he comes before any and every move I make. I love girls, video games, shoes, MUSIC is my savious, peace, snapples, summer, I am a gemini, i like to draw even though I'm not good at it, and I like to ring people door bells and run. I am still a kid at heart, trust and believe I may never grow up. Which is half the reason why you all will love me. c.h.u.c.h.

-joshua[slick]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can digg it Slick Talk...
4real...I appreciate you being down, and I love your choice of words and stuff...

I can digg it.....We might be featured in a newspaper and magazine.....

Hmm..the possibilities and endless