New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dont buy in, u SELL OUTS!

So.....I was listening to a super old Gym Class Heroes cd the other day(back when they were still hungry), and it was this line Travis said that really stuck out to me. He said, "Fuck mass apeal, art is art!". Short and simple, right? Now I'm sure you're thinking.......why are you listening to gym class heroes?LOL.I like their music, so what! Anyway, when I heard what he said, I mean really heard it, wit my brain and not my ears..............it really stuck to me.

Which brings me to todays point.......*And Please Excuse Me, But It Must Be Sed.......DONT BUY IN, YOU FUCKIN SELL OUTS!Ahhhhhhh(sigh of relief). Im sorry, well.......no im not. With mass apeal the way it is now, art isn't even art anymore. It's infecting everybody. Writing, Music, Visual Art, Theatre, Fashion, etc. Wake up people! What ever happened to you reading what you wanna read, listening to what you wanna hear, and most of all wearing what you wanna wear?...Because you like it not because everyone else does! Todays homework is go listen to some music, or look at some art, or read a Fuckin book.........but whatever you doin, do it because you like it and it iterests YOU!Peace~ Seace A.K.A. the one and only geek sneaker-freak