New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, July 21, 2008

All for That Lady, My Momma .


Yo! uhmm, I guess im introducing myself for right now .
Hi! BlogWorld im Jasmine Mary [formally] but most just
call me Grandma, of course its alittle weird to call a girl
thats not your Gma, Gma but you'll get use to it . Lmao !

MyNewLifee

Something to Put On the Brain...

I've watched my Mother and she inspires me like no other Woman .
I could say Beyonce and the whole nine but for some reason this woman
has gone through the worst of all time and still looks back at life with a smile
like nothings wrong .
Raising 3 kids, is work !
Me, My Brother Jason (7), and My Sister Jordin (3) .
My brother and my sisters Fathers are not around .
Jason's Father is a Crack fiend
and Jordin's Father doesnt care .
Then there is my Father...the only one thats really supporting me .
sometimes i say to myself "Im i somehow living a better life because i have a Father figure ?"
I dont know.
Well, anyways this poem
is my way of speaking for my brother .
to inform my Mother that when she gets older
we are going to give her what she never had .
And also for the boys with just a Mother .

Photobucket



Momma never told me more then twice
See my Momma would tell me all the time...
"You deserve all the things in the world!"
Like Black Diamonds and Pearls?Imma Rule the World!
Dont get ahead of yourself because things dont come easy
I want you to take your time
Your success will come like fine wine.
That One talk turned my life into a Journey to find out who i really was
and what i can become in this rapidly changing society.
No longer being a boy...But becoming what my Mother needed in the House
which was a man.
You know she never got anything out of life.
She use to say life took what i wanted from me
I was too lost to know that it was gone..
I dont want to be nor do i need negativity
I am a man...
a full grown man...
A Revolutionary & Visionary
I will not back down from any opportunity
because no one is bigger then i can handle.
I promised my Mother
Black Diamonds and Pearls
Because the ones that are Lost
need to know how it feels
to be ruling the World!

-To my twin brother Dolce.and my Younger brother Jason D. Bailey
and of course my new men of this year.

Comment, Thnk you :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the first post tho.
i liked it, it was different.

yes. grandma. the way you come across sounds like you have a lot of experience with things; mature, an older mentality.

props.

-k

New Lifee 101 said...

Kaila ! thanks so much .

I try to be the grandma that people
know me to be . oh, and just for everybody that reads this, if you need advice comment or email me at

psh.killmoe@yahoo.com

thnks :)

Anonymous said...

good shit gurlie!

Keep em comin!

You got talent...

welcome to New Lifee 101!

Anonymous said...

damn your a good poet grandma

Anonymous said...

grandma !!! ayo ayo AYO ! your blog is so flyy
i dig it . imma have to start coming here daily
so i can see what your cooking in that pot .

YA KNOW ?! lol . but forreal this blog the business . nothing but the truth is being said nd thats the best part .

PSSSH you know who this is ! nigg !

Anonymous said...

Soo Much Talent!
Keep em cumin!
=]

Anonymous said...

but a boy will always follow another mans mistakes. i grew up with a mom nd dad -- in a separate household. now neither of my parents are living. will your write a poem for me? or do you know how that feels?

New Lifee 101 said...

GRANDMA SAID,

Stop being anonymous, Fuckers !

But on the real note.

I dont believe that every boy is going to follow after his father or another mans mistakes if he is tought, right from wrong .

Seperate household meaning? Like they werent together but you growup knowing both of them...

My Personal Experience was I didnt really growup with a mom or dad in my early years, i lived with my Gma and Gpa til i hit 4th grade.

So, i kinda get where your coming from.Id be honored to write a poem for you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
New Lifee 101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i have this poem on my blog on myspace!

Anonymous said...

awww !
tht brought tears 2 my eyes .