New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nas - Untitled


FINALLY!
Some real shit!
Not that: SouljaBitch, Cool Kids, Lil Wayne BS
For the record, the Cool Kids can eat a dick!
Lil Wayne can too
I haven't even BOUGHT (yes I will buy it) it yet
But of course I had the leaked version a while ago
So I can bet my life that all these other joints are gonna make the experience even better
"First it was 'Nasty', now times have changed/
Ask me now, I'm 'the artist', but hardcore my science for pain/"
Iont care, Jay is def my 2nd fav
but Escobar churned out classic after classic
Everybody who swear they hip-hop heads
Always talking about Mos Def, and Common
I'm sorry
But FUCK them niggas!
NaS is an idol
A legend
My nigga
lls couldn't help it
17 years in the game
Best diss track ever
From Illmatic
To I Am...
Stillmatic
Hip Hop Is Dead
It's nothing more to say
Album of the year
If 50 don't drop his
lol
I'm dead serious.....


100s!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I def did a NaS blog
lmao
but i can digg it
and dont say fuck Common!!! he is the SHIT!!
but NaS is my favorite!!! im about to go to FYE..yaay!!!

Anonymous said...

uhm HELL YEAH
nas is THE BEST.
i thought i was the only one left of our generation who put him first and foremost
=]