New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, July 21, 2008

a legend


So I had the ultimate pleasure of seeing The Dark Knight last night. This has got to be by far one of the greatest movies I have ever seen in my life. I am not a big movie person, and it really takes alot for me to consider a movie to be great. The movie right here seriously pushes the envelope. In my opinion, the crown goes to Heath Ledger as The Joker. There have been many talks about his role as The Joker, it's safe to say he murdered it. Ledger could do this role around Jack Nicholson for decades. This man locked himself in his hotel room for a month to get this role right. The eerieness, the psychopathity (if that's a word), the laughter, the darkness, mixed with comedy. I honestly started to get scared of the character myself as the movie progressed. Ledger caught every nook and cranny of the lifestyle of The Joker, and beefed it up to a rough and tough psychopath that seemed to be a total new character. My whole outlook on The Joker changed from an annoying nuisance, to one of the scariest villains the super-hero world could ever deal with. The whole time it seemed like this is how he actually lived. R.I.P to his soul, but just know that he left this world with a bang. I urge you to see this movie if you haven't, I am already planning on the next 3 times I am going to go see it.
-joshua[slick]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! i love heath ledger's work. it seems he gets better and better as an actor, with every role he plays. he really gets INTO the character. or rather the character gets INTO HIM. [?]..LOL feel me?

but i really cant wait to see this film- to see for myself! =D
no other way to go out...than with BANG!

New Lifee 101 said...

I STILL HAVENT SEEN IT!!

loafing 101