New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bluntly Puts: Fuck Fake People

FUCK FAKE PEOPLE. by Felecia Coleman.

Fuck fake people.

Yeah.

Fuck em.

Everyone is fake now a days
No one is themselves
People would rather stack up seventeen magazines on book shelves
Than to look and find their own style because they’re afraid that they’ll fail
And that’s sad
Because you’ll never get anything accomplished if you’re afraid of getting it wrong
So this is me sayin fuck all fake people
And just a warning, this list is long

So fuck you.

Fuck all you afro centric nigga’s who want to call every black woman you see a “Nubian princess”
Where nothing turbans with Dreds and light nothing but insents
Whole time you the main one sayin “was sup nigga!” to everyone you meet
Knowing that hurt your “Nubian” great grandmother who was a slave so deep

Deep.

Fuck all you bitches who want to be all deep and go to poetry slams
Knowing damn well you wont understand
But comment and wave your hand and say shit like “wow man that moved me”
Just because you thought it looked cool in a fucking Love Jones movie

Movie.

Fuck all yall nigga’s who want to rock vintage T’s and only watch independent movies.
When your face book top 3 movies are Don’t be a Menace, Friday, and Blue Streak.

Fuck all you hoochies who all of a sudden want to be classy
Like you can put a dress on a hoe and it’ll slide right past me..

Pass me.

Fuck all you nigga’s who just pass me. When I hung out with you last week
And we on the same got damned street
And u aint even gonna speak.

Speak.

Fuck all yall nigga’s who all yall want to do is speak.
And give speeches.
About how the government is sucking us for all our money like leaches
Yall who carry around big ol’ books like Da’Vinci Code
But in the end
The name on the book is really just irrelevant
You just need something to carry around so you can look more intelligent

Fuck all you teachers who don’t realize yall in charge of young minds and don’t give a fuck what you teach
And fuck all yall preachers who do wrong but next Sunday be quick to tell people to “practice what you preach”

People are confused and think new and improved is always better than the original version
So you flood your mind with image consultants but you drown in the immersion.

Immersion.
Ralph Emerson said that imitation is suicide
And from where I reside
Its starting to seem like I’m the only one that’s still alive.

And I know I’m rambling on
And I warned you that this list was long
But I just have to say fuck all fake people
And I would put this in a song
But its already been done
And I don’t really care to be anything after number one
I’m sorry, I'm sorry if I don’t find being fake and saying I’m the first much fun.

So
fuck yall
Because I aint trying to live in a world filled with robots, manikins and clones.

Where anything and everything in uniform goes
Where we all wear the same clothes
And strike the same pose
Because if we all are in the shadow of everyone else then no one truly glows.

So all I’m saying is if yall really tryna grow and get out your robot steal
We cant steel everyone else style because one idea aint always ideal
And if we all try and be different and we all aiming for surreal
Then soon
Everyone is going to turn into nothing but unreal people

People.

Man, fuck all fake people.
And that’s MY, not someone I heard on the radio, not somethig i saw on Tyra, not something I read in a seventeen magazine, but MY.
that’s MY final appeal.
So to all yall who trying to smash that ongoing continuous copy cat wheel
I got two words for you

Be and Real.

Not trill
But real.

-stay blunt
Felecia Coleman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh
you stole my blog idea!
lol
im about to just elaborate off this then
it was really nice tho Fee
great minds think alike
hahahaha

New Lifee 101 said...

BLUNT BITCH!

Yo...4real...a lot of the things in this blog, needed to be said...you speak for me as well chica....4reeaaall!

Fuck em!

---Liz

Anonymous said...

KUDOS... FUCK KUDOS..

I loved it.. Don't call me a nubian princess....