New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, August 4, 2008

You are not dreaming...


Bringing good music to New Lifee. If memory serves me correct, this should be dropping sometime this week. If you are living under a rock Lupe Fiasco's The Cool has a hot single Paris Tokyo which is my favorite song on the whole CD. It's battles Gold Watch though because that song goes. But anyways, Paris Tokyo remix is coming soon, it'll be available on New Lifee as soon as it comes out.
-joshua[slick]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! def, my favorite song on the album, its my text mssg ringtone to this day. I was googling about this like, yesterday!

yaay! can't wait!

Anonymous said...

YES!

Favorite song, my ringtone as well!

Can't wait!!! Keep us posted Josh!