New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prozilla!!!!


Prozilla:..."I really appereciate this oppourtunity Liz.Can I call you Liz? People look to New Lifee 101 it is Young DC's newsflash. You are really catering to our generation. The ones that want to learn and be better people and leaders.Even though we haven't personally met I feel we have encountered each other through exchange of ideas and thoughts you express in your blogs. I'm sure those who have read New Lifee's blogs feel the same way. Thank You for giving me an oppourtunity to shine."

Liz:..."No Problem, Keep Creating!"


PROZILLA
Hello, my name is Prozilla I am here to deliver a message. I am a nerd. Hip Hop Lover. Gamer. Christian. Big Brother. Son. Bestfriend. MC. I am all these things and more. I am hear to tell you about Get Lost The Mixtape. It seems that we all assume we are where we want to be or should be. This is not the case for most. I need you to be Lost. Lost in your favorite book, Lost in your favorite hobby. Lost in your blogging, writing, photography, art, skating, basketball, football, drawing, singing. I need you to Get Lost in my music. We have an opportunity as the new emerging generation. We are Strong, Innovative and Intelligent. We can move mountains with our voices and ideas. Get Lost The Mixtape is a manifestation of the hope and faith I have in my generation to prove we can do anything. So get my mixtape, its me, its free,its fresh and smells clean.PEACE

Transmission “LOST”


1 comment:

DDotOmen.com said...

i aint know this was your blog. wheres your posts about me??