New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Faces In The Hall


I'm trying to refrain from posting the same topics that's on my blog and here also. It think that's a good tool to expand my thoughts and think of different topics to post. But this album right here really is a movement. Gym Class Heroes second EP, The Papercut Chronicles, has the ability to change lives. This CD takes a turn into the darker sides of life, or maybe Travis' life, and allows everyone to relate to it. Deepression, sadness, anger can all be surpressed in this album. I swear this album really helped me out through this rough summer of mine. But more or less, I wanted to focus on one song that really made my stomach churn, Faces In The Hall. This song is an absolutely powerful song. I really don't want to give out what it is about because I want you all to listen to it. This song really makes us think of the things we say, do, and the people we hang out with. I myself dedicate this song to the ones who hate, put others down, backstab, and etc. It comes to show that our words can really put people to death. Same thing for jealousy and envy, it's all corruptible (<-- I dont even know if that's a word, but you get the idea) feelings. It can put you and other people into a lot of misery. Travis said that after he finished this song, he almost threw up. I sometimes get the same feeling. Either way, we must keep GOD first at times like this because HE always drives us away from self and peer torture. Take a listen and feel enlightened.


Faces In The Hall - Gym Class Heroes

-joshua[slick]

No comments: