New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Africa Rising.... Behind the scenes

Thanks to the posting of a status on Facebook, I was able to join some people through an experience of Supermodels like Alek Wek, Naomi Campbell, who both have legs for days and Tyson Beford fine ass. Africa Rising was to show the beauty of Africa and not the poverty side of it. Joining the show were musicians like John Legend and Jay-Z. To add they are both skinny and yes, Mr. Carter is smaller than they make him seem. But anyway, it started with the press thinking I was one of the models waiting to get hair and make-up. Thanx. But I wish. I'm only 5'5 and thinking in my mind I'm 4 inches taller than that. Back stage where designers, Momo, Deola and Chris Aire. Their clothing had an African essence of every inch of Africa. Chris Aire had jewelry that I know is in the Earth of the First World, not the third; it shined like no other.
That's some real shit right there, because we could not even take a step into that area and help.


So, being star struck is ridiculous, it was just nice to see how they worked. I eventually had to do some work, such as steaming clothes, dressing models who ARE TALLER THAN SIX FEET TWO INCHES and I actually helped with hair. I didn't screw anyone over. I have my cosmetology license. It was a learning experience though. And as much as you all want to be runway models, its fun and jah boring. Okay yeah, they wear these clothes or fabrics worth 425 million dollars, and they are on stage for ten minutes. Whoop-Dee-Doo. Then again, they're getting paid bank. I saw Memphis Bleek .. Okay.. and nothing more to say on him, but he had some broad with him.
Who else, John Legend, I aint see him., but heard he was good.....Ah, after the whole fashion was done.... Jay-Z performed and he was on-the-one. I give him greatest rapper alive.. eh.. Well in today's hip hop... yeah.. he got it.. Lil Wanye.....get on your knees please and bow down...

But overall... I got to do it again... and to my Newlifee101 bloggers.. You can join me..in the future
Somebody make me a star.. lol






Uyai...Experience

No comments: