New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love...Ignore It.....

Times are good
and then again we all have our bad times.

Love is one of those good or bad things.
When you feel it all you want to do is embrace it.
Trace every line of each moment and not erase it.
I was once in love and believed i found it again.
My elders say I don't know what love is,
But its not what they have.

I thought that if you look forward to the next day
the one before stays longer.

I tried to think of ways to say that
feelings are not always the same.
My last boyfriend said he loved me,
Haha, respect, yeah thats hard to recieve too.

When i met this new one,
He had class and a sex appeal so hard,
so hard that it might hurt to fall
.
One mistake and maybe it would end,
and I definitely hoped not.
Something about his presence was my drug.
Light up the incense and candles in the dark
and inhale.
That was my love,
The way he spoke his words
Made me stop talking.

Whenever I spoke....
Interruption...
He'd call me "
Beautiful".

So smooth with his words..
Smooth like there were no dips to his past.
He made me feel like I wanted to be part of his future,
Howard graduate.
But only thing about that is,
I follow my heart and my unwritten mind belongs to(me)

Hopefully we will make it through..
Until then,
I'm going to ignore it.



Uyai.....Experience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that if you look forward to the next day
the one before stays longer.


hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

im def feelin dis ish...dat's y i like new lifee...yall r real