New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Introducing....

Me! I am Chae' Nice I wont give you a whole 10 minutes of decribing myself, my personality flows through my writing.

Photobucket


I was on youtube bored the other day and I somehow stumbled across this guy, Shad. At first sight I thought it was like a spoof video of the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air you know how these youtubers can get carried away, remaking episodes & ish. So I decided to scope it out in hopes for some laughs. I was kind of disappointed it wasnt a spoof but I fell in love with his flavor. Check out the video.



Kenyan born (but Canadian based) rapper Shad (born Shadrach Kabango in 1982) was able to release his debut album, 2005's When This Is Over, after winning nearly $20,000 in a Kitchener-Waterloo radio station talent competition. The album was a critical hit, featuring socially conscious lyrics, and won him a deal with Black Box Recordings. His second album, The Old Prince, dropped on October 16, 2007. In 2008, Shad and his Old Prince were nominated for Rap Recording of the Year at that edition of the Canadian Juno Awards music ceremony. -Bio Taken from Imeem.

-Chae' Nice
Pressy Play

No comments: