New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, September 8, 2008

I'ma Get On This TV Mama, I'ma, I'ma Put Shit Downnn...

With Hanna(h?) "Raining" On My Parade All Weekend
It Was A Relief That The 25th Annual VMA's Could Save It On Sunday
The Pussycat Dolls, Lil Wayne, And Brittney Spears (???) Were Among Those To Walk Away From L.A. With Moonmen On A Night, That Was Surprising To Say The Least
Rihanna's (ewww) performance with T.I. Got Me Into The Show Because Russell's "Brand" (haha get it?) Of Comedy Did Not
In Fact, I Just Found Myself Annoyed With His Failed Comical Efforts
I Did However Like Weezy's Performace (I Just Said That?????) Aside From His Frequent Waldrobe Malfunction
And Kanye's "Love Lockdown" Off "A Good Ass Job" Sounds Promising, I'll Need A More Mastered Ripped Copy
(If You're Still Interested:http://www.zshare.net/audio/183802722ede24fb/ )
Aside From That
The Jonas Brothers' VMA Debut Wasn't Too Shabby
Jordin Sparks Is Still Unattractive
Pink's "Comeback" Was The Greatest
Anddddd I Love Liz! =)
Fuck The GOP
Ummm
Feel Free To Elaborate!
Love!

100s!

5 comments:

AKZionz said...

lil wayne performance was weak, and jordan sparks don't look too bad. T.I. was the only person worth watchin for. VMAs gave me a headache. Spears shouldn't have won all those awards. Miley Cyrus is only on top because 12-14 year old girls control the entertainment industry lol....yeah. and if Kanye gon do his whole album like dat, i hope he doesnt call it Hip Hop. Good song, not Hip Hop tho...thas all

-Big AKZ the Vagabond

Anonymous said...

Lil wayne and Liz have the same lip piercings....rather disturbing....actually.

Spears sucks.
Pussy Cat Dolls......NeYo?....hmm....ok....who REALLY takes time out of their day to vote at MTV.com?

...not I.....

Russell...was the most annoying person in the world..I thought the host was supposed to make you wana watch the show?

Weezy's butt had ignorant black male from JAIL written all over it.

Liz hearts Stan!

---LizJ

Anonymous said...

word

correction
the Kanye joint is "808's & Heartbreak" and its due Dec 16
should be interesting

and did anyone else find the whole abstinant promise ring the gayest trend ever?

AKZionz said...

absitnent promise ring, to each their own,i aint gon knock them jonahs niggas for doin they thing, cuz i'll b mad as hell if sumbody went after sumfin i did like dat. i got a microphone rosary tatted on my arm to permanantly mark my love for Emceeing. If they wanna wear ringd to show their love for god and makin a promise to him i guess i can't b mad at them. nah mean?

Anonymous said...

yeah i totally respect it
but its dumb how some things
especially something so sacred like this
is about to turn into something everyone wants to do
its like those cancer wristbands
or the breast cancer ribbons
its fine that you support it but dont do it for attention