New Lifee 101

Constantly Creating


THE MOVEMENT


New Lifee 101 stands for progression as a mass creative unit allowing every individual the ability to embrase their ART form and use it to create Lifee in every aspect.

Monday, September 1, 2008

B-A-N-K Dollar Sign Bitch!

Perusing around DctoBC.com
I came across some street art that left me in AWE
UK street artist Banksy is prolly one of the best I've seen thus far
And from what I've heard
Pretty slick
Hardly NEVER been caught in the act
(shout out to Borf)
Dude has tagged-up cities around the world
And from what I've seen
Homie's a genius
Well here are a few pics of the graffiti he's done
Take time to check out the site too
P.S.
DctoBC is my new fav blog!
(Sorry Judah lol)
Shout out to Modi!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


100s!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this shit is amazing!!!!

better then....BORF?!?!

woow

--LizJ

Anonymous said...

Banksy!
I've heard a lot about this guy nd studied him in art for a littlewhile.
He has a book with pictures of a lot of his graffiti nd he's amazing!
I love that he's political.
Nd I love that he thinks outside of the box.
I bet the government over where he lives hates his guts!!
-felecia c